Monday 20 February 2012

ATS

I've decided to apply for a Special Constable position here in Niagara and to do so I need to complete the Applicant Testing Service Test.
I looked at the Physical portion and it doesn't look too bad.
30 pushups. Check.
75 curls (at a 50BPM rate), maybe...
Stage 9 on a Shuttle run, or "Beep" Test. sigh. I hate running. Started on a treadmill today with a bit of a wonkey knee (slipped and fell the other day) walk/ran 1600 m and then did 25 min on a bike for "real cardio".
My legs gave out way before my lungs.

We'll see how it goes. If you still want to read LOT just let me know. I'll post more of it!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN +2 Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete